Crazy Codes
Hello Guest, FOOD here lol. Register to this website we have the latest of the latest codes, news, cheatdevices, and more.

Join our xbox clan as well

PLEASE REGISTER
Crazy Codes
Hello Guest, FOOD here lol. Register to this website we have the latest of the latest codes, news, cheatdevices, and more.

Join our xbox clan as well

PLEASE REGISTER

Console Codeing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need help with starting to hack my psp so i can hack Medal of honor heros 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Help]

I need help with starting to hack my psp so i can hack Medal of honor heros 1  Empty
PostSubject: I need help with starting to hack my psp so i can hack Medal of honor heros 1    I need help with starting to hack my psp so i can hack Medal of honor heros 1  I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:14 pm

[b] Hello. I recently bought MoH 1 and i seen people like shooting rpg's with out reloads and shooting nades and flying. so i checked it out i want to LOL. but i really dont know how i noticed i need CFW? (Custom Firmware) So i have a PSP Slim 3001 i have OFW 6.38. Please if you can take your time to tell me step by step how to?
like this -
1.) ________
2.)________
Please put what it means like I noticed somthing called M33? just put whatever your saying in parenthesse that may be hard to understand
THank you
-THEepicBLOB
epic face
Back to top Go down
HolyHandGrenade
OwNeR
OwNeR
HolyHandGrenade

I need help with starting to hack my psp so i can hack Medal of honor heros 1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help with starting to hack my psp so i can hack Medal of honor heros 1    I need help with starting to hack my psp so i can hack Medal of honor heros 1  I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:16 pm

first register and log in. there is cfw for 6.38 check in download section Wink
Back to top Go down
https://crazycodes.forumotion.com

I need help with starting to hack my psp so i can hack Medal of honor heros 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazy Codes :: GFx Area :: GFx Help Support-
Jump to: