Crazy Codes
Hello Guest, FOOD here lol. Register to this website we have the latest of the latest codes, news, cheatdevices, and more.

Join our xbox clan as well

PLEASE REGISTER

Console Codeing

HomeRegisterLog in

[Help]How to defeat the DMA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jjoao
NOOB w/ Skills
NOOB w/ Skills
jjoao

[Help]How to defeat the DMA Empty
PostSubject: [Help]How to defeat the DMA   [Help]How to defeat the DMA I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:23 am

I precise very of the your helps FOOD and Brian_000, I need once and for all someone teachs me how to defeat DMA and so then we can make competitions to see who makes the best cheat
Back to top Go down
Brian-1337-
The Red Dragon

PostSubject: Re: [Help]How to defeat the DMA   [Help]How to defeat the DMA I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:16 pm

jjoao wrote:
I precise very of the your helps FOOD and Brian_000, I need once and for all someone teachs me how to defeat DMA and so then we can make competitions to see who makes the best cheat
This method need two cheat device enable.

1 - Open your 1st cheat device search for the dma code(example: infinite health - 0x0138248c).
2 - Open your 2nd cheat device and search the first half of dma code(example: infinite health - Exact search 0x____09b8).
3 - Exit game and go make other game(make sure the dma code will change), search again for the dma code(infinite health) using the 1st cheat device(example: infinite health - 0x012b80c4).
4 - Now search the second half of dma code(example: infinite health - Exact Search 0x____09ab) using 2nd cheat device.
5 - Repeat the guide until you get the real pointer.
6 - Done.
Back to top Go down
http://mohh-site.4forum.biz
jjoao
NOOB w/ Skills
NOOB w/ Skills
jjoao

PostSubject: Re: [Help]How to defeat the DMA   [Help]How to defeat the DMA I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Brian_000 wrote:
jjoao wrote:
This method need two cheat device enable.

1 - Open your 1st cheat device search for the dma code(example: infinite health - 0x0138248c).
2 - Open your 2nd cheat device and search the first half of dma code(example: infinite health - Exact search 0x____09b8).
3 - Exit game and go make other game(make sure the dma code will change), search again for the dma code(infinite health) using the 1st cheat device(example: infinite health - 0x012b80c4).
4 - Now search the second half of dma code(example: infinite health - Exact Search 0x____09ab) using 2nd cheat device.
5 - Repeat the guide until you get the real pointer.
6 - Done.
What is the method more easy that you uses for find cheats. I already tried defeat the DMA through DMP3,DMA2 and manually DMA and I could not defeat the DMA. Would that you can do a video the demonstrate as defeat the DMA of a game that contains DMA or create a tutorial for example with a images the teach as defeat the DMA would still more easy of perceive. Try help me the maximum because i want know as defeat the DMA, is because i have a game that contains quite levels of DMA and i wait in brief know as defeat the DMA to start the create cheats for any game.
Back to top Go down
Brian-1337-
The Red Dragon

PostSubject: Re: [Help]How to defeat the DMA   [Help]How to defeat the DMA I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:16 pm

ummm... ok w/ images.
Back to top Go down
jjoao
NOOB w/ Skills
NOOB w/ Skills
jjoao

PostSubject: Re: [Help]How to defeat the DMA   [Help]How to defeat the DMA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:22 am

Brian_000 wrote:
ummm... ok w/ images.
If you can add images + video it would cool.
Back to top Go down
Brian-1337-
The Red Dragon

PostSubject: Re: [Help]How to defeat the DMA   [Help]How to defeat the DMA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:30 pm

jjoao wrote:
Brian_000 wrote:
ummm... ok w/ images.
i cant upload video cuz my computer slow... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jjoao
NOOB w/ Skills
NOOB w/ Skills
jjoao

PostSubject: Re: [Help]How to defeat the DMA   [Help]How to defeat the DMA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Brian_000 wrote:
jjoao wrote:
Brian_000 wrote:
ummm... ok w/ images.
i cant upload video cuz my computer slow... Very Happy
That excuse already not picks up of don´t can do upload of the video. Format the computer and resolves the lagg that you has in the your pc is because if you has the pc all sanded is the best thing. Try to give your best when create the tutorial with pictures. Would you can get this week the create the tutorial.

Last edited by jjoao on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brian-1337-
The Red Dragon

PostSubject: Re: [Help]How to defeat the DMA   [Help]How to defeat the DMA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:25 pm

btw, how to screenshot inside the cheatdevice?
Back to top Go down
jjoao
NOOB w/ Skills
NOOB w/ Skills
jjoao

PostSubject: Re: [Help]How to defeat the DMA   [Help]How to defeat the DMA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:29 pm

Brian_000 wrote:
btw, how to screenshot inside the cheatdevice?
Uses PSP Screenshot for take photos or then uses this ScreenVideo Capture Module v0.3 + SVCPlayer to film.
Back to top Go down
Brian-1337-
The Red Dragon

PostSubject: Re: [Help]How to defeat the DMA   [Help]How to defeat the DMA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:45 pm

i dont know how to use it...
do you know what is file that can record the screen of your computer?
Back to top Go down
jjoao
NOOB w/ Skills
NOOB w/ Skills
jjoao

PostSubject: Re: [Help]How to defeat the DMA   [Help]How to defeat the DMA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Brian_000 wrote:
i dont know how to use it...
do you know what is file that can record the screen of your computer?
Yes i know CamStudio,because is that you don´t uses also CamStudio, for demonstrates a game with DMA and after teachs me as defeat the DMA by example can be this game "Megamind" or a of the your.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Help]How to defeat the DMA   [Help]How to defeat the DMA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Help]How to defeat the DMA
Page 1 of 1